Saturday, March 2, 2019

Child Divinity Evidenced through Impossible Odds

Ishwari and I have been working a long time since we have been married in 2014. We have only been able to take home around $2,000 to $4,000 over the past five years while being engaged practically from wake until sleep every day.

My pursuits at one point started including peaceful civil rights study, discussion and legal execution.

There has been some prejudism that I have been exposed to while doing software engineering for a few clients over the past year so I started focussing some of my efforts in discovering workers rights.

We have also done a large amount of unpaid labor.

It turns out that the United States and the State of Nevada where we live now have laws that prevent workplace discrimination based on race, religion and disability. Nevada and the United States also forbid labor without pay.

One day while we were lucky enough be moving into our new place that our kirtan friend from the Las Vegas Enlightenment Center hooked us up with, my son grabbed a law book that my dad used to use in business school here at the University of Nevada Las Vegas while he was earning his bachelor's degree in business.

Govinda dropped the book on the floor right in front of me. I picked the law book up and flipped to a random page.


To my great delight, the page that I opened the huge law book to happened to be the page that is entitled Civil Rights and Equal Opportunity.

If that isn't enough evidence to convince one that my son Govinda Das was taken over by Divine Control at that moment then keep reading.

About a week or two later Govinda and I were again at my dad's house. I was working doing some Software Architecture for our Gauri Rasa family business while reconstructing the previously sabotaged Globally Devoted website that Ishwari and I created.

Govinda walked in the room holding the same business law book. Govinda opened the book up right in front of me to the very same page that I did before containing the heading Civil Rights and Equal Opportunity.

Govinda then pointed to the heading Civil Rights and Equal Opportunity with his finger and said to me "You need to read this daddy".

I had already read the chapter the first time and there is a case study of a negroid that won a decision in the Supreme Court proceedings heard by Justice Berger. The negro was not permitted to be promoted to a higher position by his employer. Justice Bergers ruling pointed out the truth that the negroid was more qualified than the ones who were instead promoted and found the business in violation of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

This same Civil Rights Act of 1964 protects Gaudiya Vaishnava devotees from discrimination at the workplace and also protects those with disability at the workplace.

If the United States was able to somewhat overcome their prejudism against black people then I am petitioning that the United States recognize the dire circumstances that some disabled people and people of religion are forced to do labor under today in 2019.

I have heard so many Gaudiya Vaishnava devotees compromise their religion for employment and have also seen known large amounts of disabled people who desire to work but are consistently rejected or forced to undergo embarrassment and harrassment simply to earn a meager wage.

No comments:

Post a Comment